Thursday, March 19, 2009

Scrapping Weekend

I managed to find the supplies I had put by for my sister's wedding album, my adhesive gun and trimmer, and I headed to a local scrapbook store with my computer and two printers and a bunch of other stuff. I spent Saturday selecting and printing photos and grouping them by event. Then Sunday I assembled a bunch of layouts. I still need to do a title page and my sister is sending the notes that her wedding guests wrote for them, but I scrapped all the photos I had, and I'm happy with the way the layouts came out. (I'll take some photos and post them later.)

Saturday evening I had dinner at the bar at Outback (the wait for tables was quite long and there was just me, so it didn't make sense to wait). I had a very yummy quesadilla and met a guy from Long Island who told me about free concerts in the park every summer.

Monday and Tuesday were almost warm, and Dumbledore and I wandered far on our walks. Tuesday we took the walkways along the river and it was very pleasant. I didn't even need my down coat. When we got home Dumble was panting a little bit and promptly fell asleep (after a drink). I like to make sure he gets plenty of exercise since he's not romping all over the store anymore. Yesterday was cooler though, so we didn't ramble as far or as long.

On my way home last night there was someone playing piano in a nearby atrium as I came off the elevators. I stopped to listen for a moment and the memory kept me smiling all the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment