Friday, March 13, 2009

Another Pearl

I found another pearl yesterday, in my wallet as I dug for change.

I only had enough cash at lunchtime for lunch, so after work I went to the bank. I'd heard from a coworker that there was a Barnes and Noble next door, so I explored that next. I decided to wander on, searching for dinner, when I foundmyself in the other end of a little shopping mall I pass through on the way to and from work. I explored a yummy looking chocolate shop and had broccoli quiche (skipped the crust) and a lovely spring green salad with strawberries.

Blair was at school taking a mid-term, so Daniel and I watched Heroes together. Tehre must have been sunspots or soemthing the night it was recorded, because Daniel was having trouble discerning soem scenes, and for me with was even worse. Blair came home early partway through the episode and we all watched Lost together after that.

It's been an amazing year for TV for me, with three of my favorite shows really pulling out all the stops and exceedign my expectations. Lost, 24 and Battlestar Galactica - all of them full of jaw-dropping moments. It's a good time to have a Tivo. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Man. You're totally making me want to go get a job with the Mayo! Medical librarian? :-)

    I'm so glad your settling in and that you have so much interaction with the boys. Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete