Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Nice Little Surprise

I saw the radiation oncologist today and she told me I have only three more treatments! Tomorrow, Thursday and Monday. I was expecting a few more days next week.

Tomorrow, I'm going to the hospital first thing (8:15) so we can go into the city. We bought tickets for tomorrow night's Xmas Spectacular at Radio City (my Jewish hubby has always wanted to go.)

We may or may not get to everything we want to do but our plans include:

  • Madame Tussaud's
  • a tour of Grand Central Terminal (we've both always wanted to do that)
  • Jekkyl and Hyde's restaurant (like eating in Disney's haunted mansion, the men's room is in a secret passage behind a bookcase, how cool is that?)
  • FAO Schwarz
  • Ripley's museum
  • (we have to pick up our show tickets)
  • Mars 2112 restaurant (restaurant "on Mars", tee hee)
  • the Rockettes

No comments:

Post a Comment