Saturday, May 16, 2009

My New Haircut


I had a very exciting day today. I had my hair colored, highlighted (caramel and blonde)and cut (not too much off the length, but new layers, and the bangs were thinned). I'm very pleased with the results. After she finished with the cut, she asked if I was interested in having my brows waxed. Since I'd just been thinking about doing it, it was serendipitous. So I walked out of the salon feeling very glamorous and ready for spring.

After lunch, I went clothes shopping at Kohl's' and J. Jill (my favorite store). At J. Jill everything that was on sale had an additional markdown, so I got some very good deals and I'm very excited about my new look for spring and summer.

Tomorrow, I'll putter around the apartment and work some more on my scrapbooking project. (Last weekend, I spent both days at the local scrapbook store working on an acrylic album combining song lyrics I like with little digital collages.)

2 comments: