Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Last Weekend

It was a hard trip. Blair misses me more than he had previously let on. The three of us had a little cry together yesterday as we waited for our food in Chili's.

The rest of the trip was nice. A family party at my Mom's Saturday evening. A party at my sister's on Sunday. Hot dogs, burgers, Mom's baked beans and Texas BBQ sauce (closer to chili), and a huge yummy sheet cake from Costco with mousse filling, chocolate icing and huge chocolate frosting roses. It's hard going back to healthy eating today (I'm starving!). Lots of TV with my guys yesterday, just lounging on the couch enjoying being together.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely. I'm sorry, though, for the separation that makes such trips necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh it must be SO difficult!!! I hope you are coping okay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you're going through...Your plan for the summer sounds awesome though!

    ReplyDelete