Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Light at the End of the Tunnel

The service managers at the two dealerships worked it out, and agree that the AC compressor seizing up is what killed the drive shaft, and that the compressor going was just bad luck. I told the guy here to order the drive shaft and do the repairs, which I'm on my own in paying for.  I wonder if I can get the CA guy to pay for my hotel for dicking around for so long...

The drive shaft won't be here til Tuesday so maybe we can be on the road again by Wednesday?  We've pretty much exhausted the entertainment possibilities of Albuquerque.  A balloon ride is too expensive, it's too hot to go to a ball game.  We'll hit the natural history and science museum at least.


In the meantime, Daniel is excellent company and it's nice to spend great gobs of time with him after being separated so long while I was in CA.  Alex has moved home, and I'm really looking forward to spending time with him too.

No comments:

Post a Comment