Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Back from My Trip

We're back from our trip to California to see relatives. We had a lovely time and even had a chance to tour around gorgeous Santa Barbara. While we were at Stearns Wharf, we bought a CD with photos from all around the region. We figured the photos would be better than those we could take and it freed us to concentrate on seeing the sights. At one stop we had the tour driver in training take a photo of the three of us in front of the mission. Later I joked to the guys that I should crop out the background and paste the three of us into the photos in the CD! I was kidding, but they loved the idea. I guess I'll be playing with Photoshop. Here's the three of us in front of the mission...here we are on the wharf...here we are at the museum...

No comments:

Post a Comment