Wednesday, October 24, 2007

What Are We Listening To?

I have XM Radio in my home and car and love it, so I was very excited to hear that they had a package for businesses. Being in the intellectual property business myself (paper designs etc, are the intellectual property of the designer and/or manufacturer,) I wanted to make sure that we were respecting the rules associated with playing music in public.

We have several favorite channels and change what we listen do nearly every day.

Sundays, Lisa and I listen to American Top 40 on the 80's on 8.
We have Country Western Wednesdays where we listen to Highway 16.
Thursdays are Blues Days with Bluesville on XM 74.

Other days we like to listen to Classic Album Rock with Top Tracks on XM 46, and Flight 26 for today's hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment