Thursday, May 24, 2012

Button Farm Club Kit February 2012

Last weekend I finished my latest Button Farm Kit.  The kit came with a 7 Gypsies library drawer, lots of Tim Holtz goodies and the usual excellent instructions.  I supplemented with distress inks, distress stains and glimmer mist.  I also added some manilla ATCs, some kraft ATCs and some canvas ATCs and had lots of fun playing with tecniques.

If there's interest, we could start an ATC club at Maggie's Place and play with various techiques once a month or so - let me know if you are interested!

the box

There are 4 sections in the box, so I decided to dedicate a section each to my two sons, my sweetie and the puppy

the fronts of the cards about son #1

the fronts of the cards about son #2

the puppy cards!

and last but certainly not least - my sweetie!



No comments:

Post a Comment