Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Craft Super Show

The weekend before last, I went to the Craft Super Show.  I took classes and went to a crop.  I met some very nice ladies that invited me to join them at their great table right at the front by all the action.  Top to bottom, left to right:  Crystal puffy heart and matching earrings that I made at a local store a couple of weeks ago.  Mixed media collage using Makin's Clay.  A lovely lady named Sara taught a cool class at the crop, where we altered a Create and Treasure canvas book using Earth Friendly paints and rubber stamps.  The crystal and gold bead earring were what I worked on during the crop.  The kit came from Beads & Magic Wishes and I bought it at the Gem Faire.  The Boho Bead necklace was a class at the Super Show using beads that are going to be available at Michaels this Spring - love the colors.  The class was chock full of wire wrapping!  Lastly is a crystal puffy heart that I made this weekend using the techniques I learned in the earlier class.   

No comments:

Post a Comment