Saturday, February 20, 2010

I Have No Words

Last night saw Brad Paisley at the Staples Center.  It was amazing.  First up, proof I was there!  The first act was Justin Moore (he sings Small Town USA).  Then came Miranda Lambert - she was fabulous and so full of energy it was hard to get a good shot of her that didn't blur!  Then came Brad Paisley.  At one point I rushed the catwalk and he touched my hand.  I screamed like a little girl!  I pretty much screamed all night.  I wanted it to never end.  Alas, it did, but I have a great weekend coming up.  A beading class tomorrow and then I fly home for two whole weeks.  I won't scream like a little girl, but I'll be quietly very happy.


 
I discovered the sports continous mode of my camera (I knew it was there, I'd just never tried it).  I got so many terrific shots (that were almost exactly the same!) it was hard to chose among them.  I want to make a flip book with one sequence!

1 comment: