Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Purse



I went to a friend's house for a crop a few weeks ago, and rather than try to organize enough to pack a crop bag, I decided to bring my laptop, photo printer and a couple of tutorial books (Digi Scrappin 101 and 102 from Design Originals). I played with the lessons in the books and I made these 4 digital mini-layouts for my Braggables purse and wallet (actually a small purse).



I made each photo black and white and then turned it sepia and upped the contrast a little. The flower is from ScrapGirls and was a freebie that coordinates with this (http://store.scrapgirls.com/product/11353/) collection. The frame is also a freebie from Scrap Girls that coordinates with this (http://store.scrapgirls.com/product/10061/ScrapSimple-Paper-Templates:-Typo) collection. Finally, I used the Bleeding Cowboys font and picked up a green from the frame with the eyedropper to coordinate the color. These were real simple to do. I printed them on 4x6 paper and trimmed them to fit the windows.


1 comment: