Friday, July 25, 2008

The ATC Spinner Project


I'd wanted to play with the ATC format (for a good explanation of ATCs, see Wikipedia) for a long time, so when 7 Gypsies came out with the rotating ATC Card Holder, I was ready!

I had a collection of funny and inspiring quotes I used to use as sig lines, which I printed in a variety of fonts. I also printed my favorite family photos as 1x1 or 1x2 images.

My plan was to play with techniques that I don't usually take time for when I'm scrapping, as well as to finally use a lot of the collagey embellishments that I've been collecting for years. We also have some cool products here at MOMENTO designed just for ATCs from 7 Gypsies and Hambly.

So join me over the next couple of months as I explore this tiny world!

From top to bottom:

- 7G ATC tab, 7G printed ATC, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, 7G clip

- "EARTH FIRST, We'll strip mine the other planets later" Renaissance Art Stamps stamp and charm, walnut ink spray, Krylon copper leafing pen, ribbon, staple

- 7G printed ATC, Hambly overlay, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, scrap of patterned paper

- "Very Funny Scotty. Now beam down my clothes" Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, Crafter's Workshop template, atyou Spica pen

1 comment: