Friday, July 26, 2013

Country Music Album

This album was inspired by a 6x6 pad of cowboy themed paper.  Once I saw it I knew I needed to document my love of country music.
I covered a Bo Bunny chipboard album with faux leather paper.  Some grungeboard hinges, swirly rhinestones, a rub-on and some rhinestone jewelry complete the cover.

The inside covers are covered with faux lizard paper.  The first page is a photo of me at a Sugarland concert.

I saw Brad Paisley when I was in California working.  I had an amazing seat seven rows back from the front.

Justin Moore opened.

Next up was Miranda Lambert

Fianlly - BRAD!!

He touched me!

I was so close - all my photos were fantastic!


Later that year, I saw Sugarland at the Greek Theater.



 
On my way home from CA, Dan and Dumbledore and I were stranded in Albuquerque for a week, and I got cowboy boots at a store that sold feed and saddles!



No comments:

Post a Comment