Thursday, April 19, 2012

Button Farm November 2011 Kit

From the first moment I saw this kit, I knew it had to be mine.

the outside of the box

the box with the left flap open

the box with both flaps open - now we can see the album in the box

with the album slightly opened - what secrets will be revealed?

the first two pages in the album -
there's a mini accordion album tied up with  pink ribbon

with the mini accordion album unfolded

the second pair of pages - mini folders hide more photos

the sewing machine decorations inspired the theme for my photos -
sewing, knitting and crochet projects I've done
that's my sewing machine on the right - it does embroidery too


showing the mini folders opened

the back side of the album - this side features needlework

another pair of pages from the back side -
that's another mini accordion album tied with blue ribbon

the accordion album extended out

the inside of the box
I made a very few changes from the excellent instructions, and of course because nothing can look new, I had to grunge it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment