Thursday, November 18, 2010

Today was a nice day. 


We took Dumble to the vet (he got shots, but he needs steroids for skin inflammation and to have his teeth cleaned and some removed. Maybe they have a payment plan for the teeth cleaning?) 


I had my yoga class at the hospital from 10 to 11 or so (there's chatting afterwards), then I went to my local salon and had a mani-pedi (shimmery dark red - ooh la la) and an eyebrow wax. 


Then there was a presentation back at the hospital (called Look Good ... Feel Better) where I got a goody bag of makeup and stuff and a cookie. 


Then I ran downstairs for my 2pm radiation treatment and was able to move my appointment for the Friday after Thanksgiving to right after yoga so I don't have to make 2 trips to the hospital. 


And now I'm home with all my guys and my puppy.



No comments:

Post a Comment