Thursday, April 16, 2009

Going Home!

I'm so excited! This afternoon, I am going home for the first time since I came to Minnesota. I got an airline approved puppy-carrier, airline tix and reservations on a shuttle the the airport in Minneapolis. I'm packed (not that I'm taking much with me, there are toiletries and clothes there, and I plan to take a suitcase full of warm weather clothes back here with me.

The less fun part is a follow-up mammogram, but there's plenty of fun scheduled too. Visits with my family and Blair's, taking Daniel out to celebrate great report cards, being on the honor roll and having teachers who raved about him at conferences last week. Both my guys have Friday off (and Blair made sure he wasn't going to have to work Saturday too.) Dan's really excited that Dumbledore can come too. I hope he travels well in the plane - he's great in the car now.

Smiles:

- I'm going home tonight!
- Warmer weather - Dumble and I have had some nice rambles down by the river the last couple of days and I've dispensed with my big down coat.
- More musical interludes on the way home from work.

1 comment:

  1. YAY... I hope your journey is quick and safe and that you'll be greeted with smiles and open arms :)

    ReplyDelete