Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Craft Room is Called Steve


You might ask, why is my craft room called Steve? We promised Daniel a few years ago that he could have the third bedroom (after his brother moved out) for a video game room. He got a TV for Christmas that year, which is not hooked up to cable, and a TV stand. His Wii and PS2 are hooked up to it and he inherited a beat up recliner from my Aunt via Alex.

Then the store closed and all my craft supplies had to come home. Daniel was very gracious about sharing the space with me and we moved out the recliner (it was falling apart) and moved in a couch and my craft supplies.

So we're trying to figure out what to call the room since it has multiple functions. It's a craft room, an office, a gaming room, a hangout, and even a guest room (Alex slept on the floor in a sleeping bag over Christmas). My husband suggested Fred. Then Daniel said "Steve."

And it stuck.

1 comment:

  1. how can you write a so cool blog,i am watting your new post in the future!

    ReplyDelete