Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Nice Message from a Nice Person

Dear Ellen,
I attended your Friday night crop on xx/xx/08 and had a great time. For me it had been over a year since I had done any scrapbooking. It was fun as well as relaxing. I even had an opportunity to meet another scrapper whom I initially met in Bethel over a year ago...small world!
On March xx, I lost my best friend which was my "mom" and at first I was hesitant to come with so much on my mind but once I got there and chatted a little, I felt more relaxed. Please extend a big thanks to Maggie (she's a nut) for without her I would not have even gotten close to completing my 1st page. (LOL ). I did not have an idea in mind when I walked through your door, nor a paper cutter. She not only shared hers with me but more importantly made me feel as though I was welcomed and that she was there to lend a helping hand. I cannot begin to tell you how important that is in the world today of "non customer service". She is definitely on my top 5 list of "nice people" and I will always be grateful for her kindness.
Okay, enough of that mushy stuff...I just wanted to let you know that your place is great and I look forward to another event real soon.
Thanks,
Pattie

No comments:

Post a Comment