Tuesday, February 12, 2008

CHA Day 3: Pictures of Ellen and......

Hi.
Sally Lynn here. And you probably guessed it. These are pictures Ellen and EVERYBODY. I've been taking her photo with every notable designer and company owner we meet. Too fun! So sit back and let's play - who's Ellen with now??

Ellen and Lance Anderson of Rusty Pickle, who's coming to the store on 2/21:


Ellen and Carol Wingert, who is coming for our National Scrapbook weekend in May:


Ellen and Elsie Flanigan:


Ellen and Ali Edwards of 'Life Artist':


Ellen with Elizabeth Kartchner (CK's Scrapbooker of the Year) and Jessica Sprague, the fabulous digital scrapbooking instructor/columnist for CK:


Ellen with Marah Johnson of Creative Imaginations:


Ellen with Teresa Collins:


Ellen with...Renee Pearson, the digital scrapbooking 'brush queen':


We had such a fun time going around the floor. And it was a marvelous bonus to, in many cases meet the artists behind the brand. We had great conversations with everybody. With some fun things developing from those as well *hint!* and Elsie was sweet and gave us a soda from her little kitchen refrigerator. Even for the girl behind the camera...

Some sneak peeks at what is coming to the store will be next.

Stay warm!

1 comment:

  1. I bet you had a blast!!! I will be visiting your store this week. I only get to go when I am on vacation from NC (I have family here). So I am in Milford this whole week. Yay! I just love your store!-Samantha

    ReplyDelete