Wednesday, January 24, 2007

"Signs" of Progress




My exterior sign has been installed! I took some photos this morning and it looks great!

On the bad news side, the carpet I chose is discontinued - and we can't get the building permits until the fire marshal signs off on the flooring materials. Yikes!

On the good news side, my trademark was approved by the government and I can now put the little R in a circle next to my "momento" logo. That little task took longer than a pregnancy to complete - good thing I started last year!

Friday afternoon, we're off the CHA. I can't wait to see all the new goodies!

1 comment:

  1. Hello
    I check to see if any progress has been made at your store Momentos every time I go grocery shopping. Can't wait to visit your store and hopefully teach there.

    ReplyDelete